Friday, September 14, 2012

Book Blogger Hop - 9/14 - 9/20




Book Blogger Hop


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Highlight one of your favorite reviews from the past month!


MY ANSWER: 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I love this question.

I have two that I would like to highlight, but I am going to choose only one and the winner is!!!


Looking forward to seeing everyone's answer!!

HAPPY HOPPING!!
Check my post below for two books that need more exposure and that I also love, but they were not from last month. 

4 comments:

  1. Loved this book!!

    Have a fun hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GREAT review! And I'm definitely adding the book to my wishlist :)

    Here's my BBH post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-favorite-review-91412.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing some great buzz about that book...off to read your review!

    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting story!

    Thanks for visiting my hop!

    ReplyDelete