Monday, October 29, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 10/29/2012


 Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 
 
The host for October is:    
 
Marcia at The Mailbox Monday Blog

Received two e-books from authors this week.  No physical copies.

On Monday, October 22, I received:


1.  An e-book titled:  CORKTOWN by Ty Hutchinson, courtesy of the author.


On Wednesday, October 24, I received:

1.  An e-book titled:  DOUBLE SHOCK by Peggy Holloway, courtesy of the author.



22 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with either book - hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the books, and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Shock looks enticing...hope you have a great week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! them both.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of either of these, hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cork Town looks good--loved the way the Amazon blurb started.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really curious about Double Shock. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth, enjoy your ebooks. I have only read a few ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    I find that most of my review copies arrive as e-books, rather than physical copies. I don't really mind which format the author chooses to employ, the only regret I have, is that my bookshelves get very few new additions to them these days.

    Both of your authors are new to me, but I really like the sound of 'Corktown', so that one has made my reading list this week.

    Best Wishes,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx Elizabeth! added my link :))
    last evening to enter my Giveaway for JAne Austen's Sense & Sensibility if your'e interested..

    ReplyDelete
  11. two e-books, not bad! i really must think about getting an e-reader .... maybe not just yet ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like my iPad...you can download Kindle books, iBooks, and Bluefire Reader Formats.

    I like the iPad because you aren't limited to ONE Format, but I definitely PREFER print copies over the e-book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some weeks ebooks are all I get too. I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are new to me. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These two are new to me also. Isn't it nice to learn of new titles as we visit each other? Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice to find new titles, Martha.

    I love the Monday Mailbox meme.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete