Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday!! What are you Reading?





It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

I am currently reading:


THE SECRET KEEPER by Kate Morton....it is VERY GOOD.  I love the time period and I love Kate Morton's books.


I just finished:


CROSSED by C. J. Graves.  My review is here.



I had planned to read LIVE BY NIGHT by Dennis Lehane after the SECRET KEEPER, but I looked at my promised request list and decided that I had better read a few of those books from authors requesting my review.  :)





10 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I have bought The Secret Keeper and it is one book I am really looking forward to reading. I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks very much for visiting my blog and commenting.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of The Secret Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kate Morton and I am really looking forward to reading The Secret Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Kate Morton yet but I have The Secret Keeper -- I need to dig in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to start The Secret Keeper but I have a few pending reviews...Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

    I am loving the Secret Keeper, Kathy...love the era. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate Morton is such a great author. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if these books are for me, but it sounds like I would like the era!

    Thank you for coming by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete