Monday, November 19, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 11/19/2012


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 
 
The host for November is:    

Kathy at http://bermudaonion.net/

I received my most wanted book this week!!  :)

On Monday, November 12, I received:

1.  THE SECRET KEEPER by Kate Morton, courtesy of Mellony Torres of Simon & Schuster.  

This is my "most wanted book."    :)  

I love Kate Morton's books.

 

On Thursday, November 15, I received:

1.  BLACK AND WHITE AND DEAD ALL OVER by Michael Bradley, courtesy of Sage Adderly for a blog tour with Sage's Blog Tours.
 

I hope everyone had a good book week.

   Happy Thanksgiving!!!



20 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books and have a very happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I envy you The Secret Keeper. Have a great week...and a fabulous holiday.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secret Keeper sounds good! I've read one Morton book and loved it. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy The Secret Keeper! I'll be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the Secret Keeper and loved it!! Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is loving The Secret Keeper. I need to turn off the computer and the phone and just sit down and read it! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for The Secret Keeper! Enjoy your new books and Happy Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! The Secret Keeper sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday_6416.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope that you enjoy 'The Secret Keeper'. I recently read it and loved it. Hope you have the same experience. Happy reading.

    Kimberlee
    http://girllostinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Secret Keeper looks like an amazing read! I can't wait to dig into my copy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you received a book you've been looking forward to reading. I have The Secret Keeper, too, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's awesome to get your most wanted book! I'm excited about reading The Secret Keeper too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it wonderful to get your most anticipated book?! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read a lot of good things about The Secret Keeper. I have a feeling you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you enjoy The Secret Keeper. It's such a great book.

    I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Secret Keep is one I want to read too. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for ur follow....im following u too...i look forward for ur say on secret keeper...happy reading..

    ReplyDelete