Monday, November 5, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 11/5/2012



Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 
 
The host for November is:    

Kathy at http://bermudaonion.net/

On Thursday, November 1, I received:

1.  THE TWELFTH CHILD by Bette Lee Crosby, courtesy of the author.  

I have already read this book as an e-book for a tour, and my review will be up on November 15 on my blog.  

The review I have for the tour is already on Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Amazon.  I LOVED the book.

I asked Ms. Crosby if she would send me a print copy so I could share it with friends, and she graciously sent me the print copy.  

THANKS again, Ms. Crosby.


2.  SPARE CHANGE by Bette Lee Crosby, courtesy of the author.

I will be reviewing this book in March of 2013 for Ms. Crosby.  Yes, next year.....I am that booked up with reviews.   :) 
 
 

27 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hope you had a good book week. THANKS for stopping by.

bermudaonion said...

Wow! I hope you love both of those books!

Elizabeth said...

I read THE TWELFTH CHILD as an e-book. It was very good.

Ryan said...

What a generous thing the author did for you. Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

I know...wasn't that nice of the author?

Marie said...

I believe it about being booked up with reviews.. it's been the story of my life! How fantastic the author sent you them for your personal collection as well, I shall have to check into that book you enjoyed so much!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read this author, but both books look so captivating. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Anna said...

I already have a few 2013 dates myself. Hard to believe how fast the months fly by! Happy reading!

Tribute Books Mama said...

They both sound like interesting reads.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday.html

readingdate said...

I hear you about reviews, it's hard to catch up. So cool of the author to send you a book to share! Happy reading :)

Jennifer @ Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Enjoy! Those are both new to me. Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I will also be reviewing Spare Change in the new year!

Kristen said...

Isn't it wonderful when you simply love, love, love a book you get to review?

Elizabeth said...

It is WONDERFUL, Kristen. :)

DCMetroreader said...

It sounds like it was a great read!

Irene said...

sounds good.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Glad you enjoyed it enough to want to share!

Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Elysium said...

Both books sounds very interesting. Happy reading!

JaneGS said...

It's always great to love a book so much you want to share it with everyone! Enjoy your books.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

It's hard to believe that 2012 is almost over but yeah, I have books scheduled for 2013 already too!

The Stuff of Success said...

Mailbox Monday - what a great idea. I can barely even keep up with the books that are coming in for me to review. They all looked good til they showed up on my doorstep. I may need to take a week of vacation from work to catch up on my commitments...Your newest follower from Thestuffofsuccess. Thanks Athena

The Stuff of Success said...

Mailbox Monday - what a great idea. I can barely even keep up with the books that are coming in for me to review. They all looked good til they showed up on my doorstep. I may need to take a week of vacation from work to catch up on my commitments...Your newest follower from Thestuffofsuccess. Thanks Athena

Elizabeth said...

You should join in each week, Athena.

Laura Fabiani said...

I can't wait to read your review of The Twelfth Child since you loved it so much. How kind of the author to send you a print copy to share.

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

I love Bette! She is the nicest. =O) I'm reviewing her Cupid's Christmas on my Christmas blog during my yearly event this year. Hope you enjoy her books. Have a great week!

Mirella said...

Both books look awesome.
I'm pea green with envy, my friend. Lucky you!

Teddy Rose said...

I hope you enjoy both books!