Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - 11/20/2102


 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

My teaser is from a book I finished last week, but it was so good I wanted to share it on my Teaser Tuesday Post this week.


My teaser is from THE AVIATOR'S WIFE by Melanie Benjamin and my review is in this link...
The Review



And the TEASER is:

From Page 286:

"Those shared goggles!  My heart ached at the memory of how we used to fly together; after coming home to America, I had gotten my wish, we had settled down--or I had anyway.  The last time Charles had asked me to fly with him, I had refused." 

26 comments:

  1. Interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one, hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is on my wish list! Great teaser...and thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser and reminder we should try to show interest in what those around us are interested in... Happy Tuesday!
    ~alli
    mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of this book before but it does sound interesting so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing and visiting my TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder why she had refused? An off shoot of settling down?

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had heard of this book before but never had much interest in reading it until I read this teaser. I am going to add this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser and thank you for stopping by!

    New follower!

    Here are my teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great read. Thank you for the teaser!

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having marriage problems? No bueno.

    Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is not an author I have heard of before now, but the teaser sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a book I need to put on my Wishlist. I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice teaser. Haven't heard of this one. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for visiting my post, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic teaser! Thanks for sharing and for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out on Goodreads. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder what went wrong with Charles....

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That book seems to be quite popular right now.
    Great teaser and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, sounds interesting! :D I've not heard of this book before - thanks for sharing. ^.^
    Also, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :3

    ------
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful teaser! The book sounds really intriguing...thanks for sharing and for stopping by my teaser!

    New Follower!

    Wendy @ Wendy's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome teaser! I'll definitely have to read it.

    Thanks for visiting my teaser, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally interesting and intriguing teaser, I'm definitely going to check this book out to find out more about it!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shared goggles! How wonderfully and unusually romantic. Thanks for stopping my blog, too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gonna have to check into this one, it looks pretty good! Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I'm way behind, but thanks for visiting my teaser - this book sounds interesting...maybe you'll see it on my page sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete