Friday, December 28, 2012

Book Blogger Hop - 12/28 - 1/3



QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Question #1 is:

“Best of 2012″

and 

I see the question has changed since I made this post, but I will leave both questions. 

Question #2 is:

What is your chosen book to start the new year with?
__________________________________
MY ANSWER TO QUESTION #1:

What a great way to end 2012 and begin 2013.

I had many books that I really enjoyed and recommended this past year.  The books are listed below with links to my reviews.  I posted a similar post earlier, but in case you missed it, please see below.
I have many more that are waiting in the wings that I bet will be a favorite as well.

____________________________________
MY ANSWER TO QUESTION #2:

The Book to start 2013 with will be the one I am currently reading, SEVEN LOCKS by Christine Wade,  because I don't think I will finish it by Monday night.    

AND....if I follow the schedule I have set up for my reading list, my "TRUE" "first of the year book" will be SATURDAY NIGHT WIDOWS by Becky Aikman. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

HERE IS TO ANOTHER YEAR OF BLOGGING IN OUR WONDERFUL BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!   

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, and may we all have many more books to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one of those books! I'll be posting my favorites soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    I love seeing the lists!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your list of recommended books. Enjoy your books in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try The Secret Keeper next year. 2 choices as the new year possibility, nice.

    Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Blog Hop! I heard the Secret Keeper is really good, great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Secret Keeper....thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only heard of one of those books and two authors. What a great list to choose from. I am currently working on my top 10 list and am going to post it tomorrow or the day after. Will get back to you on that.
    The book I would like to start the new year with ... mmmh, probably „The Lost and Forgotten Languages of Shanghai“ by Ruiyan Xu, as it's laying on top of my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so many books to read, and every week, I keep adding more to my TBR.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can you go wrong with Kate Morton as one of your best for the year? I agree that City of Women was fabulous as well!

    Have a great weekend and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, Michelle. Kate Morton is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have two books that I like very much. Iced Chiffon by Duffy Brown because it lived up to my expectations and I enjoyed reading the book. My non-fiction book favorite was Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman because I learned more about some Jewish practices.
    I will be reading Homeless in Hawaii as my memoir and first e-book and A Novel Way to Die as my first cozy and animal book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of any of these books :/. Thanks for the links. I'm checking them out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by my Blog. Looks like you had a good bunch of books this year and have a nice solid plan for 2013:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did write my list in the meantime. You can find it here: http://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-favourite-books-2012.html

    ReplyDelete