Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Can you vote for my sister's mantle?


Sorry this isn't book related.

My sister has a design blog, http://allaboutvignettes.blogspot.com, and entered the mantle she decorated in her house in a contest. 

She is now in third place and needs more votes. If you don't mind voting please go to the link below and follow her steps.

THANKS.  She is a major vintage chick and is the one that was on the Nate Berkus show.  


You have to  have a facebook account to vote.

Sorry if I asked you already.


You have to hit vote, then like her, then hit vote again.  You can unlike her once your vote is recorded.

link:  https://apps.facebook.com/easypromos-premium/voteme/11206/614505285?view=comments


Thanks.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I voted...hope she wins. Loved it!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have liked both your sister's and Emily's page on facebook but the link always brings me to a page outside of facebook and I can't vote there. :-(

    ReplyDelete