Monday, December 10, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 12/10/12


 Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!


Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 



The host for December is:    
Susan @  http://www.sukosnotebook.net/ 


On Monday, December 3, I received:


1.  THE HOUSE GIRL by Tara Conklin, courtesy of Tracy Diamond of William Morrow, Harper Collins.

On Wednesday, December 5, I received:

1.  SHOOT HIM IF HE RUNS by Stuart Woods, courtesy of a book club member at our Book Club Christmas Party.
2.  SANTA FE EDGE by Stuart Woods, courtesy of a book club member at our Book Club Christmas Party.   

On Thursday, December 6, I received:


1.  THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE & LIGHTNING by Susan McBride, courtesy of the author and Caroline Perny of Harper Collins.
  
Hope you had a good book week.
 

27 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I like the looks of your Thursday book :)

Elizabeth said...

I am looking forward to reading the Thursday book and THE HOUSE GIRL.

I really haven't heard of Stuart Woods.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

The House Girl looks like a good one. I've read lots of Stuart Woods in the past and enjoyed them, but have now grown away from him.

enjoy the new books.

Kaye said...

I've read lots of Woods's books too and liked them. Enjoy!

Pat @ Post For Now said...

Looks like you belong to a great book club! Enjoy your books!

Cozy in Texas said...

I love the cover on Truth About Love and Lightning.
Ann

Marie said...

That last one looks intriguing. Enjoy your reads! Here is my Monday post.

CMash said...

Nice mailbox Cuz. I haven't read a Stuart Woods' book in a very long time. Have a great week.

As the Crowe Flies and Reads said...

I received a copy of The House Girl, too Hopefully I'll be able to get to it soon!

bermudaonion said...

I'm really excited about Susan McBride's new book! I hope you love it.

Booksnyc said...

The Truth About Love and Lightning sounds great and I love the pop of red on the cover. We could use some color here on this dreary day!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Nice haul! The House Girl really grabbed me. Enjoy!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

House Girl sounds great. I enjoyed Stuart Woods older mystery stories but haven't been crazy about the more recent books in the Stone Barrington series.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm not familiar with any of these. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Anna said...

I'm curious about The Truth About Love & Lightning. Happy reading!

Tribute Books Mama said...

The truth About Love & Lightning sounds good.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/mailbox-monday_10.html

Ryan said...

Hope you have a great week. I hope Christmas isn't sneaking up on you too quickly.

carol said...

Enjoy your new books!

readingdate said...

I like the look of The House Girl. Enjoy all your new reads!

Laura Fabiani said...

Looks like you have some great reading coming up!

Mystica said...

Enjoy your books!

Suko said...

Wonderful mailbox, Elizabeth! Enjoy the your new additions/editions.

JaneGS said...

The Truth About Love and Lightning is appealing--at least judging by the cover.

Enjoy your latest books :)

Alan said...

Thanks for the Teaser Tuesday visit to: http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/

I enjoy the books you review -- I have read all of the Stuart Woods' novels, and have enjoyed most of them.

Jessica @ Books: A true story said...

The Truth About Love and Lightning sounds very interesting. Enjoy all your books!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I haven't heard of these, but they sound interesting - especially the last one. Happy reading!

Teddy Rose said...

I've had my eye on House Girl. I hope you enjoy all of your books!