Monday, December 17, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 12/17/12


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!


Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 


The host for December is:    
Susan @  http://www.sukosnotebook.net/ 

On Monday, December 12, I received:

1.  Saturday Night Widows by Becky Aikman, courtesy of Random House.
On Thursday, December 13, I received:

1.  Trompe L'oeil (To Fool The Eye) by Caroline Miller, courtesy of the author.   

21 comments:

  1. Haven't heard anything about these, but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Kimberlee
    http://girllostinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Saturday Night Widows is good because it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to Saturday Night Widows.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are new to me but sounds great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Saturday Night Widows wins the most popular book award this week. It does look like a good one. Enjoy & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy! your new books, great reading ahead.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/mailbox-monday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saturday Night Widows has really grabbed my attention. Happy reading, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seeing Saturday Night Widows a lot this morning. Enjoy your new books, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen these before. I'll have to go see what they're about!
    Here's my MM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope they're both as good as they look! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of Saturday Night Widows...it's been popping up here and there. Enjoy your books...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saturday Night Widows is an interesting title. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog! Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love when we have the chance to read books directly from the authors themselves! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete