Monday, December 24, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 12/24/12


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 


The host for December is:    
Susan @ 

http://www.sukosnotebook.net/ 

On Monday, December 17, I received: 

1.  DEATH OF BEES by Lisa O'Donnell, courtesy of Danielle Plafsky of Harper Collins.  I am on a blog tour for TLC tours in January.

On  Thursday, December 20, I received:

1.  LOLA'S SECRET by Monica McInerney, courtesy of Selby McRae of Random House.  I won this book in a Random House Reader's Circle giveaway.
 

On Saturday, December 22, I received:

1.  ACCABADORA by Michela Murgia, courtesy of Danielle of The Reader's Commute.  I won this book in a giveaway on Danielle's blog.  It looks quite good...what a beautiful cover as well.
 

2.  PETROLEUM VENUS by Alexander Snegirev, courtesy of Meryl Zegarek Public Relations, Inc.  This was an unsolicited book that just popped into my mailbox....didn't know it was coming.  :)
 

18 comments:

  1. Such interesting books. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on wining some books and receiving the others! Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to Death of Bees and Lola's Secret.

    Happy Holidays to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great week! I'm excited about Death of Bees! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some interesting picks - hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed The Death of Bees...hope you do, too.

    Lola's Secret looks tempting.

    Thanks for sharing...and have a great holiday!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Best of the seasons wishes for You & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all look good. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a very wonderful mailbox week! Hope you enjoy them :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great mailbox! I've seen the first book around. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice mailbox!!

    From our house to your's, Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your new books, Elizabeth! I think you'll like Lola's Secret--I did. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice selection. I want to read Death of Bees too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the cover for Lola's Secret!
    Merry Christmas - have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like Monica McInerney's books, hope you like Lola's Secret. Lola is awesome!

    ReplyDelete