Monday, December 31, 2012

Mailbox Monday - 12/31/12


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 


The host for December is: 

 Susan @ 

http://www.sukosnotebook.net/ 


On Thursday, December 27, I received:


1.  SEDUCTION OF THE SCEPTER by 
E. Rose Sabin, courtesy of WiDo Publishing.

2.  S.E.C.R.E.T by L. Marie Adeline, courtesy of CROWN PUBLISHING and a Shelf Awareness Giveaway.
 

I also want to share the link to my 
FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2012.   

Click on the heart to be taken to my list.


Happy New Year!!!

17 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy both books.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very curious about S.E.C.R.E.T. I hope you enjoy your reading...and have a fabulous New Year.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are new to me, but hope you love them.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both new to me. Will look out for your reviews. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with these. Enjoy and have a happy and blessed New Years!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your new goodies! Thanks for participating in MM. I've truly enjoyed hosting it this month.

    Elizabeth, I looked at your list of favorite books (very nicely set up)--I have not read a single one of them! Perhaps I will refer to your list again, when I'm seeking a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your new books! I hope 2013 is fabulous to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    I shall be more than interested to read your review of S.E.C.R.E.T, although I don't think it is a book for me!

    I do like the sound of 'Seduction Of The Scepter' however and have added it to my reading mountain.

    Thanks for sharing your mailbox this week and I hope that you have a very Happy New Year!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of those have beautiful covers - enjoy and happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy them both and have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the covers.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog again =) I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. S.E.C.R.E.T. looks interesting with its mysterious cover. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete