Monday, January 14, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 1/14/13

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 



The host for January is:

  Lori
http://www.lorisreadingcorner.com



On Friday, January 11, 2013, I received:

1.  THE UNINVITED GUESTS by Sadie Jones, courtesy of Harper Collins for a blog tour with TLC Tours on a February 15 post date for me. 

 

2.  CASCADE by Maryanne O'Hara, courtesy of the author.  

Don't you just love the cover? 


   

3.  THE LOST ART OF MIXING by Erica Bauermeister, courtesy of LibraryThing and Mary Stone of Putnam Books/Penguin Group.  

I won this on LibraryThing's Early Reviewers Giveaway.  

23 comments:

  1. Looks like three interesting books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read them all....especially CASCADE.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also won a copy of The Lost Art of Mixing from LT. I was thinking about it the other day when I realized it hadn't arrived yet. Maybe this week! It's getting wonderful reviews so I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lost Art of Mixing looks very tempting. In fact, they all do!

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, they all look fabulous! I agree with you on the Cascade cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three good reads and interesting covers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/mailbox-monday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got great books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all seem like great books, Elizabeth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, the Sadie Jones one looks great! Thanks for visiting my blog, and always leaving kind remarks. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your book win! These all look awesome. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read the first 2 and enjoyed them so hope u do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Small Wars by Sadie Jones,so I'm curious about The Uninvited Guests. I hope you enjoy The Lost Art of Mixing as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoy your new reads. Happy reading!

    Kimberlee
    www.girllostinabook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cascade has caught my attention from all of the positive buzz it has garnered!! I loved Lost ARt but the first book from her is still my favorite!! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like three great titles. Hope you enjoy them. And yes, the cover of Cascade is gorgeous!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read any of these (yet) but they all sound good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice group of books. I read Cascade and it was wonderful. I think you'll enjoy it too. Uninvited Guests was an odd story, good, but different.

    I won Lost Art of Mixing from LT also... it just arrived this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hadn't heard of any of them but they all sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, the cover on Cascade is pretty cool. Sorry it took me all week to get back to you. I'm just a jackass, I guess. :P

    Jonathan
    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete