Friday, February 15, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 2/15 - 2/21


THANK YOU, Billy, for bringing the 

This Week's Question:

What upcoming book in 2013 are you most looking forward to reading?

My Answer:

Ohhhhhhhh...I have been looking forward to a few books, and luckily I have been able to read all three of them.

I was looking forward to reading:

The Truth About Love & Lightning.  

I read and reviewed it already.  You can find my review here.

 
And....was looking forward to reading:

The Lost Art of Mixing.  I read and reviewed this book too.  You can find  my review here.

 
 
I was also looking forward to reading:

The House Girl.  And....I read and reviewed this book. My review is here.


  ENJOY our first RE-NEWED Blog Hop.



9 comments:

  1. You're lucky. I'll have to wait until later in the year for the new Stephen King books to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One book I always look forward to is one by the next Literature Nobel Prize winner but that will still take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all sound great! I'm looking forward to Looking For Me by Beth Hoffman and The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like good reads! I'm coming to you via the hop, and hope you'll repay the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE AND LIGHTNING, too. It's such a gentle, lovely book.

    I've got an ARC of THE HOUSE GIRL that I can't wait to get to as well. So many books, so little time!

    Glad to reconnect with you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome that you already got to read your books. Mine doesn't come out until March. But, that's not too long of a wait. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the reviews. I am adding The Lost Art of Mixing to my GoodReads list.

    ReplyDelete