Monday, February 11, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 2/11/2013


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!

The host for February is:
  Audra @
http://unabridged-expression.blogspot.com/

I had a fun week this week book wise.  Not too many books, but a wonderful win of 12 books for one of my three book clubs.  

When I entered, I chose the book club that I have been in the longest and the one that has a name .  :)


On Monday, February 4, I received.

1.  LOOKING FOR ME by Beth Hoffman, courtesy of the author.  

I didn't know it would be arriving this week, so it was a nice surprise.  

I love Beth Hoffman and love her books.


On Thursday, February 7, I received:

1.  Twelve copies for my book club of THE EXPATS by Chris Pavone, courtesy of Lisa Munley of TLC Book Tours and Random House Publishing.  
The book club doesn't know about the win yet, but they are going to be quite excited.  :)  We will make THE EXPATS our read for next month.

    

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win. Your book club is going to have such a pleasant surprise and the Beth Hoffman book has been on many blogs this week. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.

    Hope everyone had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the Beth Hoffman book; love the cover. I enjoyed the Expats and it should bring a lively discussion to your book group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover on Hoffman's book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Expats sounds quite interesting. I am definitely going to check for that one since I've been living as an expat for more than twenty years now.

    I finally received the last book from my book club order:
    "Children of of Gebelawi" by Naguib Mahfouz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Looking for Me. I'l look forward to your review. Enjoy!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking For Me sounds really good, congrats! on your win.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    I certainly wouldn't mind reading 'The Expats', I love a good suspense thriller and this one sounds full of intrigue.

    It has also received some amazingly good feedback and reviews, for a debut author, so would be an excellent choice for a bookclub discussion.

    But THREE bookclubs? Where do you find the time? LOL!

    Enjoy, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to my copy of Looking for Me. Hope you love it...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting for your book club to win! And for you to get the new Hoffman book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very difficult being in three book clubs. Luckily we read the same books sometimes. :)

    And sometimes I just go to see my friends even if I haven't read the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to reading Looking for Me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be interested to see what you all make of The Expats, I didn't really like it...!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky book club... congrats on the win.

    I'm looking forward to reading Beth's book too.

    ReplyDelete