Monday, February 18, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 2/17/13

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!

The host for February is:
  Audra @
http://unabridged-expression.blogspot.com/
__________________________
 
I had an interesting week.  

I received TWO unsolicited books and a LOVELY bookmark that I won in a giveaway on Jennifer's blog Literate Housewife.

On Monday, February 11, I received:

1.  CITY OF DARK MAGIC by Magnus Flyte, courtesy of Reading Group Choices.
 

On Wednesday, February 13, I received:

A bookmark in a random drawing on Jennifer's blog.  

http://literatehousewife.com.


On Thursday, February 14, I received:

1.  SNOW GERMANS by Dmitry Vachedin, courtesy of Meryl Zegarek Public Relations, Inc.
 

19 comments:

  1. Lovely bookmark! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unsolicited surprise books are the best, aren't they? It's like a little present out of nowhere. Always fun.

    Jonathan
    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't unexpected surprises fun? Enjoy your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your books...I haven't liked the unsolicited books I've received, but yours look tempting.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bookmark! Vera @ LuxuryReading.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a bookmark too but forgot to include it in my photo. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to win something, enjoy your books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bookmark.
    Found two new books for the
    Chunky Book Challenge:
    "Wolf Hall" by Hilary Mantel and
    "Elizabeth I" by Margaret George

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and "Snow Germans" sounds exciting. I love Russian authors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your two new books! And you new bookmark. It looks handcrafted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy reading! The bookmark is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. City of Dark Magic looks very intriguing. And what a pretty bookmark! Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun to receive a surprise book. I just love bookmarks, and that is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I received an unsolicited yesterday. Will be up on my post next week. It's one I wanted to read actually so no big deal. You got some good ones, looks like. LOVE the bookmark! Just like it says...it's lovely. =O) I'm a bookmark aficionado. I probably have over 100!

    Thanks for visiting me. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete