Monday, February 4, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 2/4/13


 Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!


The host for February is:
  Audra @
http://unabridged-expression.blogspot.com/

THERE IS A GIVEAWAY in the post under this.

Have a great week.


I had three books in my mailbox this past week after two lean weeks.   

On Monday, January 28, I received:

1.  BLAST FROM THE PAST by Lauren Carr, courtesy of the author.  I knew her book was out and have read all of her other books, but this was a surprise...didn't know she was sending it to me.   :)


On Wednesday, January 30, I received:

1.  THE TIN HORSE by Janice Steinberg, courtesy of Random House Reader's Circle.  I love the cover!!  This was an unexpected win.

On Friday, February 1, I received:

1.  ON THE ROCKS by Sue Hallgarth, courtesy of Mary Bisbee-Beek from a win on Rose City Reader's Site.  THANKS. 

29 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great mailbox.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of The Tin Horse too - I hope the book's as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wins! I'm going to look up The Tin Horse. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeap.. completely envious! :) Hope you enjoy your new goodies!

    Amber
    @bookgeekspeaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these all look good...I think I'll be getting Blast from the Past, too, as I've read all her other books.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the wins. These are new titles for me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Tin Horse caught my eye. Congrats on the book wins. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Tin Horse looks interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sound interesting, never heard of either of them. My books this week:
    "Marina" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
    and "The Map of Time" by Félix J. Palma

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Tin Horse looks especially good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am so intrigued by The Tin Horse -- it has a fabu cover. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the cover of THE TIN HORSE.

    I have never heard of this book and was so surprised to see it in my mailbox.

    THANKS for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the cover of On the Rocks. It matches the synopsis. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) The Tin Horse seems like a lovely book! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all sound interesting - will you be reviewing them all?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes.....I will eventually review all of them.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Tin Horse looks good!! Enjoy your reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rose City Reader always has unique books to giveaway. I've won two from her in the past and loved them both.

    I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look lovely! Enjoy, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for commenting and the heads-up about the giveaway

    Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great selection! Enjoy them. =O)

    Thanks for visiting me and for the heads up about the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of your books look good! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think the cover of On The Rocks is excellent - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have no idea what Blast from the Past is about, but the cover has me intrigued.

    ...I'm such a dude, aren't I?

    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete