Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Snapshot - 2/16/2012


Happy Saturday Snapshot!!!

I will be away this weekend, but will enjoy looking at everyone's photos when I return.
__________________________

My photo is of snow AGAIN!!  

We had about an inch the other night...it was quite icy too.

If you look closely at my photo, you will see deer tracks in the snow!!

Don't the trees look so elegant with their new coat?

Have a great day!!



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.  It’s easy to participate – just post a picture that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site.

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping for a snowless winter but they're saying we might see a flake or too today. I'm sure nothing will stick because it was 65 here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love photos of snow....thanks for sharing and enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love to look at snow, but hated having to shovel and drive in it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite lovely! I love seeing the critter tracks in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Footsteps in the snow, even animals, make me pause and wonder. Thanks for sharing and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete