Friday, March 15, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 3/15 - 3/21


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
 
Time to take a seat on the director's chair! If you could turn one of your favorite books into a film, who would you cast? 
 
 
MY ANSWER:

Oh my...I am not really into movies so not sure who to cast.

How about if I just mention a book that I think would make a great movie?

I would LOVE to see THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans turned into a movie.  
 
It is set in Scotland, and the landscapes and scenery would be amazing.



9 comments:

  1. I would like to see the MC Beaton's Agatha Raisin turned into a series.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that would make a great movie! I have no idea who would star in it though. Happy hopping!

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble casting movies in my mind because actors never fit the person I have in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I am a new follower.
    Here is my blog if you want to take a look http://goo.gl/5VVRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see "The Children's War" by J.N. Stroyar (together with its follow-up "A Change of Regime". But I doubt that will ever happen.
    Funnily enough, I have just written about this topic on my blog: Can a movie ever be better than the book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The casting is definitely the hard part...like BermudaOnion said, it's hard to come up with actors that look like the characters do in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a hard time casting too!

    You're right about a Scotland setting- stunning for sure!

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog and being my first follower!! I'm glad you like the colors and design.

    Happy Hopping too! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete