QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What are the top 5 books you would grab in an emergency?
Not sure if I should choose ones I have already read or ones I haven't read, so I will choose five that I LOVED and want to let everyone know about.
My reviews are included.
1. THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans.
2. THE HOUSE GIRL by Tara Conklin.
3. THE TWELFTH CHILD by Bette Lee Crosby.
4. THE SECRET KEEPER by Kate Morton.
5. THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's list of their TOP FIVE.
I will be out of town from March 22 to April 1 and will have computer access, but not sure if I will be as active.