Friday, March 22, 2013

Book Blogger Hop 3/22 to 3/28

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What are the top 5 books you would grab in an emergency? 


MY ANSWER:

Not sure if I should choose ones I have already read or ones I haven't read, so I will choose five that I LOVED and want to let everyone know about.

My reviews are included.

1.  THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans. 
2.  THE HOUSE GIRL by Tara Conklin. 
3.  THE TWELFTH CHILD by Bette Lee Crosby.
4.  THE SECRET KEEPER by Kate Morton. 
5.  THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone's list of their TOP FIVE.

I will be out of town from March 22 to April 1 and will have computer access, but not sure if I will be as active.


6 comments:

  1. Have a fun Hop.

    Sitting in the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW....I didn't take any of the books I listed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it would depend on what kind of emergency and how much time I had! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd grab books, but probably would take my flash drive.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the break. Your list sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be my list:
    The Children's War by J.N. Stroyar
    Nowhere in Africa by Stefanie Zweig
    Persuasion by Jane Austen (although I have a big book with all her novels and would try to take that!
    The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
    Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

    Have a great time and "see" you again soon!

    ReplyDelete