Friday, March 29, 2013

Book Blogger Hop 3/29 to 4/4



QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What are your thoughts on the verification code?

MY ANSWER:

I get thoroughly annoyed when I have to use a verification code.  They are so difficult to see, and it takes me at least three tries to get it right.  :)

I know it helps keep SPAM away, but it does get tedious.

WOW.....I am glad I was able to check in today....I had the wrong question answered.  :)

Happy Hopping!!!   I am still out of town and will try to participate as much as I can.  Have fun.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Hopping.

    I had to check in. :)

    Still at my son's home. Having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a super good question this week and I am interested to see what everyone says.. I have it but hate it and have been toying with getting rid of it!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the word verification...it's cruel and unusual punishment, IMO. I am going blind from trying to decipher the codes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it too but have had to use it on my blog since getting spammed to death a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who hates them. Very often I can't read them and waste time getting two or three new ones. One site I visit regularly asks for the answer to a simple math question, such as 1+1. I can handle that as long as the math stays simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems most of us aren't to thrilled with the verification codes.

    I love the fact that you're visiting your son!! Hope you both have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with you! I hate them too! And sometimes they are hard to see. Yuucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really like them but I see the need with people who have a lot of followers. I don't have a problem with spam, so far, so have never started it but I don't blame anyone who does.

    ReplyDelete