Monday, March 11, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 3/11/2013


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 


The host for March is:
   Caitlin @
http://http://www.chaoticcompendiums.com/


 **********************

I received some interesting books this week.  

I am most looking forward to: 

THE RIVER OF NO RETURN

 and

IS THIS TOMORROW


Hope you had a good mailbox.

On Tuesday, March 5, I received:

1.  GRAVE CONSEQUENCES by Lisa T. Bergren, courtesy of Carol Fitzgerald & the Staff of BookReporter.com in their Spring Preview Contest.
 
It is book II in a series...I have not read the first book. 
 

On Wednesday, March 6, I received:

1. THE RIVER OF NO RETURN by Bee Ridgway,  courtesy of Liza Cassity, Publicity, of The Penguin Group.

I won this book in a contest on Shelf Awareness.

 

On Friday, March 8, I received:

1.  ALL WOMAN & SPRINGTIME by Brandon W. Jones, courtesy of Debra Linn, Online Marketing Manager of Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill.

I won this in their Monday Giveaway.  

I have a different cover on the won I received.

 

On Saturday, March 9, I received:

1.  IS THIS TOMORROW by Caroline Leavitt, courtesy of Debra Linn, Online Marketing Manager of Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill.

I won this in their Monday Giveaway.

 

17 comments:

  1. You had a great week! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good mailbox last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of new books I haven't heard about before. That's wonderful. My mailbox "only" contained one book, I try to restrict myself. "The Incredible Journey" by Catherine Martin, recommended by an Australian friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got a lot of great looking books! I've heard All Woman and Springtime is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a peek at your Saturday Snapshots... BRRRRRRRRRRR
    At least you have an excuse to stay in and read, right? Congrats on your book wins, enjoy them!
    Come visit my bookish memes post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first book in the Bergren series, and I look forward to reading Grave Consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice selection of books! Is This Tomorrow looks appealing, since I enjoyed another book by this author.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    Congratulations on all your wins ... success is sweet when it brings forth some great new books, isn't it?

    I particularly like the sound of 'Is This Tomorrow' and 'All Woman And Springtime', although I am sure that I would probably enjoy them all.

    Some great new to me authors this weeks as well,

    Have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure got some good ones!! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The River of No Return sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look great! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grave Consequences sounds interesting - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All new to me and all looking very interesting. Congrats on the wins!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great week, or I should say lucky week with all those wins. All new titles for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover of All Woman and Springtime! You received some good ones. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Thanks for stopping by yesterday. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Make Money online from home without investment, Just Register and click the ads and earn upto 10 Dollars Daily, The best and Legimate Earning Sites Ever you want
    ProBux.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. Visit the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Awkward Text, Prank Text, funny comics, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete