Monday, March 4, 2013

Mailbox Monday - March 4, 2013


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 

The host for March is:
   Caitlin @
http://http://www.chaoticcompendiums.com/


 **********************

On Monday, February 25, I received:

1.  GOSSIP by Beth Gutcheon, courtesy of Harper Collins Publishers and TLC Book Tours.

I am on a book tour with TLC and will post my review on March 21.

 

On Thursday, February 28, I received:

1. THE CROOKED BRANCH by Jeanine Cummins, courtesy of Fiona Brown of Penguin Group.

I was asked to post a review by the publication date which is March 5. 
  
I have read and reviewed the book.  My review is here.

    


24 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good reading week and a good mailbox.

    ENJOY your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Gossip a few months ago and loved it. I've seen several different covers for it, all lovely.

    The Crooked Branch looks intriguing, too. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gossip is next to read...thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found "Searching for The Secret River. The Story Behind the Bestselling Novel" by Kate Grenville. Since I loved the book, I just had to order this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting looking reads! I love those two covers as well. I hope you enjoy your week!
    Here is my weekly bookish post
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those both look good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look like winners to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the covers of both! Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like interesting reads.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Crooked Branch caught my eye. I should go check out your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are new to me but sounds very good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a copy of Gossip too but haven't read it yet. The Crooked Branch is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to The Crooked Branch myself! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a couple of great books. I love the cover of The Crooked Branch! Very striking.

    Enjoy your books and your week...and thanks for visiting me. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Jonathan
    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got The Crooked Branch, so I'm off to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see that you have Gossip on your TLC Book Tour. I read it and enjoyed it. I know Beth from another lifetime. Her husband was the principal at the K-8 school that my 3 kids (who are 36, 33, and 29)
    went to in Northern California. Beth and her husband, Robin, now live in New York.

    One of Beth's books, Saying Grace, has a passage about a young girl who gets her finger stuck in the armhole of a Barbie doll and whose family has to call the fire department to get the finger out. That was my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I forgot to check the box for follow-up comments. I just did it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping The Book Sage.

    There is a new Mailbox Monday to check out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty neat about your daughter. LOL!!

    Great you know Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both books look really good, thanks.

    ReplyDelete