Saturday, March 23, 2013

Snapshot Saturday - 3/23/2013

My photos are of a Mailbox I photographed when we were in Edinburgh, Scotland, and a Royal Mail truck.

The Mailbox was photographed on a street near The Grass Market, and the Royal Mail Truck was taken from the window of my son's friend's home.

Make note of the sign in the window.
 
Those of us from the USA should enjoy these photos.  Those of you who live in the UK are already familiar with both.  :)

Edinburgh, Scotland, is such an awesome place.
 Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.  It’s easy to participate – just post a picture that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site.

9 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Scotland one day and see those for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join you Kathy. Scotland is on the bucket list. It's become quite a bucket, I may have to rob a bank. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. I have a "thing" for old post boxes and telephones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love intriguing mailboxes, etc. Thanks for sharing them! I want to visit Scotland....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mailboxes! These are great pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lived in England for six and a half years, loved it. We also had the chance to visit Scotland, beautiful country, wonderful people. For anyone who dreams of going, it is totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could have these boxes in the US. They are so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or in other parts of Europe ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you ever go to Edinburgh try to do it during the Festival in August, it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete