Friday, April 12, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 4/12 to 4/18



QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What was the last book you read from a genre you don't normally read?

MY ANSWER:

The book I read that was sort of out of my favorite genres of historical fiction, mystery, women's fiction, and general fiction was LIGHTENING CANDLES IN THE SNOW by Karen Jones Gowen.

It actually was a pretty good read.  Hope you can check out my review link that is on the book's title in the above paragraph.

And...for an added bit of information, I do not read erotica, paranormal, science fiction, or vampires.  :)   

I am an historical fiction, mystery, general fiction, and women's fiction fan.  :)

Have a fun hop!! 


 

3 comments:

  1. I like the same genres as you do, and I've been reading outside of them a bunch lately, so I picked up a 3 historical mysteries this weekend and it just makes me appreciate them more. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mostly a fantasy/sci-fi kind of reader. But, I do like most genres, except erotica which I won't read, as long as the book sounds interesting enough.

    My Hop Post

    ReplyDelete