Friday, April 19, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 4/19 - 4/25



QUESTION OF THE WEEK:


What was last book you read that made you cry? 

MY ANSWER:

LOOKING FOR ME by Beth Hoffman was an absolutely wonderful book, but it make me cry A LOT.  The crying was NOT bad crying but sentimental crying.

Don't miss out on LOOKING FOR ME.  I LOVED IT.

Ms. Hoffman is the author of SAVING CEE CEE HONEYCUTT.

I am out of town again and will miss this wonderful question and everyone's answers.  I "might" be able to sneak in a comment, though.

Have fun!!

10 comments:

  1. I cry at books ALL THE TIME. (And films. And even sometimes music.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt - I'll look out for this. Probably not a good book to read while travelling though. I've found after reading the Notebook on the plane that strangers don't like you sobbing on their shoulder.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes. I read it in almost one sitting, cried and smiled, and cried again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I hardly ever cry, even if I know a story is true. Probably a result of growing up with three brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read it, but I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try out this book but I'm a very emotional person and I have a feeling that I will need a tissue box next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to read "Looking for Me." So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Elizabeth!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my BBH post! Glad you enjoyed reading my answer!

    I haven't heard of the book you've mentioned in your own answer, but it must be really good if it affected you that much. Skilled authors can elicit strong emotions from their readers. I've got to check out this novel!

    Happy Hopping to you, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete