Monday, April 15, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 4/15/2013


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!

The host for April is: 

Mari @ 
   http://marireads.blogspot.com/

********************

On Monday, April 8, I received:

1.  THE LOVE WARS by L. Alison Heller, courtesy of Roseanne Romanello of Penguin Group.

 
2.  UNWRITTEN  by Charles Martin, courtesy of Ellen Wight of Hachette Book Group.

 

I will be out of town again next Monday and will post my Mailbox Monday on Tuesday.  :)

14 comments:

  1. Have a great week. Hope your mailbox gets filled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, two books I have never heard of. Mine are this week:
    Aaronovitch, Ben "Whispers Underground" and
    Piercy, Joseph "The Story of English: How an Obscure Dialect became the World`s Most-Spoken Language"

    Happy Reading.
    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these two, but The Love Wars is calling to me. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look like books I'd read! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip.. and your new books! Here is my Memes bookish post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me authors, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both new to me but look great for summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen these before, but clicked on them and they both sound good.

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    Both of these are unknown books and new to me authors. I checked out the authors' sites for synopses and have added them both to my reading list.

    'Unwritten' is particularly intriguing, something completely different to what I generally read, it sounds like a quality storyline.

    Thanks for sharing your great finds this week and have a good trip.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Love Wars looks really cute. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen Unwritten is several mailboxes this week so I'll watch for reviews. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both new to me. Enjoy them and your upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look great and are both new to me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete