Monday, April 29, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 4/29/13


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!


The host for April is: 

Mari @ 
   http://marireads.blogspot.com/


All my books came on Monday, April 22.

1. A HUNDRED SUMMERS by Beatriz Williams courtesy of LibraryThing and Arianna Romig of Putnam/Penguin Books.  

I won this book in a LibraryThing giveaway.

 

2. THE CLOCK OF LIFE by Nancy Klann-Moren courtesy of the author.

 

3.  BIG GIRL PANTIES by Stephanie Evanovich courtesy of Tracy Diamond of Harper Collins.
 

4.  ALWAYS WATCHING by Chevy  Stevens courtesy of St. Martin's Press. This was a surprise...I hadn't requested it. 

18 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good mailbox last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started blogging again. Please stop by my site when you get a chance. Thanks. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Hundred Summers looks good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Hundred Summers makes me feel like a week on a beach somewhere. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New titles for me here! I love that Summers cover. Enjoy your week!
    My Memes Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chevy Stevens books! Always Watching is on preorder...can't wait for it!

    I also love the look of Big Girl Panties....some of my favorite Evanovich books have been those outside the series.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning the new Beatriz Williams! I heard her first book was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all sounds very good!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surprises are the best! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Hundred Summers caught my eye probably because I'm eager for summer to arrive. Enjoy our new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elizabeth,

    As I also have 'The Clock Of Life' in my mailbox this week and I know that you are sure to read it before me, I shall have to avoid your review in case you give away any vital info. It does sound like a great poweful story though, doesn't it?

    I also have my eye on the Chevy Stevens book. I have a couple of her books already on my TBR shelves, although my dad has already read and recommended them. I will get to them one day ... maybe!

    Have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Stevens book is the one I would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set of books! Enjoy and have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen any of those, will go check them out.
    I added two new books this week:
    "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain and
    "Ed King" by David Gutersson.

    Looking forward to reading both of them.
    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  15. Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
    Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes
    getlikefast.com

    ReplyDelete