Monday, May 20, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 5/20/13


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 

The host for May is: 
Abi @  

**********************************
 

Another light week for my mailbox....I enjoy light weeks.

I will be going to the BEA next week.

Looking forward to the BEA.....are you going?  I would love to meet in person.
 

*********************************

 On Tuesday, May 14, I received:

1.  CIRCLE OF SHADOWS by Imogen Robertson, courtesy of Elaine Broeder of Penguingroup.com.


On Friday, May 17, I received:

1.  A signed hard copy of LOOKING FOR ME by Beth Hoffman, courtesy of the author.

I loved the book and enjoy talking to Beth Hoffman via e-mail.  She was so sweet to send me the signed copy.

My review is up today above this post.

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, lucky you! A signed copy of Look For Me and you're going to BEA. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll get to BEA, probably when it comes to Chicago in a few years. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed Looking For Me also.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/mailbox-monday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circle of Shadows sounds great! I need to make time to read Looking for Me - I know I'll love it too. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you next week for sure. I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you for getting to go to BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know...I can't wait to go to the BEA.

    I will be staying with my son so that will cut expenses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen Circle of Shadows, will have to check it out.

    Looking For Me is on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at BEA. Wish I could join you! You have two good books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really looking forward to my copy of Looking for Me, too.

    Enjoy BEA! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Laurel Rain-Snow and Book Dilettante.

    I went for one day last year. It was a great deal of fun and also overwhelming. :)

    I should be more ready this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be at BEA - would be great to meet up!

    Can't wait to get to me Looking for Me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Hoffman book is the one I am hoping to get my hands on soon! Have a good time at BEA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to read the new Hoffman book! Enjoy it and have a terrific time at BEA. Someday I'm really going to get there myself. Someday...
    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooooh! I want to be you. ;-) The book and BEA, you lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete