Monday, May 27, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 5/27/13

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 

The host for May is: 
Abi @  
**********************************
 
Another light week for my mailbox.

Looking forward to the BEA.....are you going?  I would love to meet in person. 


If you are going to the Book Blogger Conference, would love to say hello there too.


********************************* 
On Monday, May 20, I received:

1.  A QUESTION OF HONOR by Charles Todd, courtesy of Tracy Diamond of Harper Collins.  

2.  AMIDST THE SHADOW OF TREES by Miriam M. Brysk, courtesy of Steven Feuer of Gihon River Press.

No Cover Available

3.  THE TATTERED PRAYER BOOK by Ellen Bari, courtesy of Steven Feuer of Gihon River Press.

No Cover Available

On  Saturday, May 25, 2013, I received:

1.  THE LAST ORIGINAL WIFE by Dorothea Benton Frank, courtesy of Harper Collins.  

I am reading this book for a blog tour with TLC Book Tours.  

14 comments:

  1. These look like some interesting reads! Thanks for stopping by my blog Elizabeth :)

    I'm following you via bloglovin, GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the USA!!

    Hope you had a great mailbox last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read The Last Original Wife. Enjoy your books!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, maybe my copy of The Last Original Wife will get here this week. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been interested in reading a book by Dorethea Benton Frank and this one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to dig into The Last Original Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Won't be going to BEA. Hope you have a great week there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your books look really good, I hope you enjoy them and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    A good selection of books for you this week, although I am not sure that all of them would be for me.

    'The Last Original Wife' sounds quite an intriguing storyline, however if I had to choose just one more book for my constantly growing reading list, it would have to be 'A Question Of Honor'.

    I have come across the names of the writing duo which are collectively known as Charles Todd before, although I have yet to find time to read any of their books, however the storyline for this book caught my eye, so I have made a firm note about it.

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy all of your books.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to be going to BEA. But alas, this isn't the year for me. Maybe next year? I wish I was going though, and can't wait to see all the books you bring back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Bess Crawford series so I'm excited to see there's a new one! Have a fantastic time at BEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some great books! I keep thinking I will read a book by Frank one of these days - maybe it should be this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I won't be at BEA, but I hope you have a great time! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These titles look interesting. I hope you had a great trip to BEA! I look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete