Monday, July 1, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 7/1/13


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 

***********************
The host for July is: 

Tasha @ Book Obsessed

 
***********************
Can you believe it is July already? 

I had a week of great books.  

I was so excited when I saw SONGS OF WILLOW FROST in the mail.

 **********************

On Monday, June 24, I received:
 
1.  SONGS OF WILLOW FROST by Jamie Ford, courtesy of the publisher, Random House/Ballentine Bantam Dell and a Shelf Awareness Giveaway.

  

2.  WINTER AT DEATH'S HOTEL by Kenneth Cameron, courtesy of Liz Kelsch of Sourcebooks.


 

3.  THE CLEANER OF CHARTRES by Salley Vickers, courtesy of Rebecca Lang of Penguin Group. 


I have already read and reviewed this book.  It was wonderful despite the slow start.   

On Thursday, June 28, I received:

1.  THE PARIS ARCHITECT by Charles Belfoure, courtesy of Valerie Pierce of Sourcebooks. 

  

11 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great mailbox.

    I am really happy about every book I received.

    ENJOY your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Songs of Willow Frost has caught my eye...hope you enjoy all of your books! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous books! Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking mailbox! I'm especially curious about the Jamie Ford book because I enjoyed Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great.

    My latest acquisitions:
    Armstrong, Alexander; Osman, Richard "The 100 Most Pointless Things In The World"
    Fowler, Christoper "Invisible Ink: How 100 Great Authors Disappeared"
    Hislop, Victoria "Last Dance and Other Stories" and
    Oates, Joyce Carol "Little Bird of Heaven"

    Looking forward to reading them.

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited about Songs of the Willow Frost. I hope we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled to see a new book by Jamie Ford! Enjoy your new books, Elizabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen these before. They all have great covers!
    Here's My MM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Songs of the Willow Frost. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have some great reading ahead! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got Winter at Death's Hotel and I cannot wait to read it!! I love your blog. It is so cozy! New follower :)

    I would love it if you would stop by and follow me as well!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete