Monday, July 15, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 7/15/13

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 


***********************

The host for July is: 

Tasha @ Book Obsessed

 
***********************

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a GREAT mailbox.

My Mailbox was light again.  

Not a problem, though. I have enough books to read to keep me busy until next year.  :)


 **********************

On Thursday, July 11, I received:

1.  NECESSARY LIES by Diane Chamberlain, courtesy of St. Martin's Press and a Shelf Awareness giveaway.


 On Friday, July 12, I received:

1.  TAHOE CHASE by Todd Borg, courtesy of the author. 

 

I have read another of Mr. Borg's books, TAHOE TRAP, and Mr. Borg kindly quoted a sentence from my review in the beginning pages of TAHOE CHASE.  :)  

Photo from the page is below.  

I was thrilled to say the least.  


I see fellow blogger, Cathy Cole, was also quoted. :)


15 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations on being blurbed! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blurb. That's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being blurbed! Enjoy your new books and Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get a blurb! Congratulations! Enjoy the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice blurb, congrats!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/mailbox-monday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool - getting quoted in the book! :)
    Diane Chamberlain - I've been sort of mixed about her novels - some I've really liked, some were "meh" ... hope this one is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooo cool!! You'll have to save that forever! Congrats!

    Enjoy your new books and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome! I'd love to have my reviewed blurbed in a book someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! It's so exciting to be blurbed in books. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for stopping by everyone.

    I am excited about the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And another favorite book blogger of mine-- Yvette-- is quoted as well. Congratulations to you, Elizabeth! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS for pointing that out, Cathy.

    And thanks to all who stopped by.

    ReplyDelete