Monday, July 29, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 7/29/13

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 




***********************

The host for July is: 

Tasha @ Book Obsessed

 
***********************

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a GREAT mailbox. 

**********************


On Tuesday, July 23, I received:

1.  PERFECT by Rachel Joyce, courtesy of Erika Graber of Random House. 



2.  THE WIDOWS OF BRAXTON COUNTY by Jess McConkey, courtesy of Megan Swartz of Harper Collins. 

 

On Saturday, July 27, my Blogoversary, I received:

1.  THIS GIRL by Colleen Hoover, courtesy of Bobbilyn Jones of Simon and Schuster.

This book was sent unsolicited, and is not a genre I read, but I appreciate that Ms. Jones took the time to send it out.




 

 

15 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    ENJOY your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep noticing Colleen Hoover's books around the blogosphere... This Girl looks intriguing.

    Thanks for sharing...and enjoy. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got This Girl too. The Widows of Braxton County sounds interesting. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard a lot of good things about Perfect already! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also received THIS GIRL and will be making it a giveaway next week in a Spotlight post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the warning on your post!

    Have a good week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mean the warning about Mailbox Monday leading to toppling piles of books?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these, I'll look forward to reading your reviews.

    Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great week in books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got the "Widows" book on my wish list. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth,

    I have to admit that 'This Girl' wouldn't be something I would read, unless it was a direct review request by the author or publisher, although I note that it has received unanimously good reviews and ratings on all the major sites.

    I have my eye on 'Perfect', as the synopsis is just so intriguing and once again, there have been some rave reviews of the book. I must admit that I am a bit of a time freak and it is a scary thought that 2 seconds could potentially make that much difference to the future.

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that you enjoy all your books and the rest of your week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colleen Hoover's books are everywhere right now, and I still haven't read them! I really need to though. I hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete