Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? 8/12/13



   
***************************
Hope you have a good week.  

I am on my way home, will check out everyone's blogs when I return tomorrow, August 13.

This is a partially done post.  :) 

I am home.  :) Going to add my link and will stop by blogs tomorrow.

***************************

This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 



Books Completed Last Week:

I finished nothing last week.  I am still reading FLIGHT BEHAVIOR.

I hope to get back on track this week.


Book Currently Reading: 

A book club member won a set of Flight Behavior from TLC Book Tours, and this is our August read.

I luckily had one from the BEA because we didn't have enough books for everyone.

Books Up Next:

I added a few more, but they are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including December.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)

Oh dear on the arrangement of these books.  I can't seem to get them all in a row.   




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots to choose from! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not such a good reading week for me. I read Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (a retelling of Cinderella for middle grade readers.) Then started Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros for a reading group I did not attend last night because my younger son and his wife came over to cook me a birthday dinner, though my birthday is next Sunday. Perhaps I went down a rabbit hole? This week I will finish Caramelo because even though I have to look up the numerous Spanish words, I like it well enough to finish. Then on to two 1961 bestsellers: Mila 18 and The Carpetbaggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week, I was reading best sellers - Zealot by Reza Aslan, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, and Tenth of December by George Saunders. Right now, I'm reading Claire DeWitt and the Bohemian Highway by Sara Gran and loving it! Next, who knows? I have an extensive TBR list, but I jump around in it, depending on my mood at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your week.

    I had a great time visiting my sisters.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of great covers in that list! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad for your time away! and with sisters to share the FuN !
    Have a good rest and the books will be there when you are ready for more..;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, I am reading several books at the same time.

    "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe
    "City of Women" by David R. Gillham
    and "Tevye the Dairyman" by Sholem Aleichem

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Charles Todd's Bess Crawford series, hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I visit your blog, that header photo makes me smile!

    Enjoy your reading, Elizabeth.

    Here's what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I knew more about how to get everything lined up! Tricky. Hope you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete