Monday, August 19, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 8/19/2013


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 



***********************

The host for August is: 

Kathy @ BermudaOnion's Weblog


***********************

On Monday, August 12, I received:

1.  BELLMAN AND BLACK by Diane Setterfield, courtesy of Atria Books Galley Alley and Judith Curr President and Publisher of Atria Publishing Group.


I was very excited when I pulled this book out of the envelope.  I absolutely LOVE Diane Setterfield.


On Tuesday, August 13, I received:

1.  ACCUSED by Lisa Scottoline, courtesy of a St. Martin's giveaway on Shelf Awareness.


I enjoy Lisa Scottoline's books. 


On Thursday, August 15 I received:

1.  MEN WE REAPED by Jesmyn Ward, courtesy of Laura Keefe of Bloomsbury Publishing.



24 comments:

  1. Wow, the Diane Setterfield! Do enjoy it, I'm envious!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Setterfield is the book I am eyeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane Setterfield is AWESOME.

    I am looking forward to reading it.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me but sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS for stopping by Elysium.

    Samstillreading...I hope you get the Diane Setterfield book.

    Mystica...if you haven't read her book The Thirteenth Tale, try to. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Lisa Scottoline!! Can't wait to see what you think. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was excited to receive Bellman & Black too! A gothic, just in time for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your books. They are all new to me, but look interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hearing great things about Bellman and Black. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to listen to Setterfield's first novel but had a tough time with it - I know how much it is loved but for some reason I just couldn't get on with it.

    I look forward to hearing your thoughts on her newest one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got some books you're excited about. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm expecting Accused from Amazon Vine this week...can't wait!

    Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection of books, Elizabeth! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some good ones there, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/mailbox-monday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Accused does look good, Laurel. I really like Lisa Scottoline.

    I hope we both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous that you received the new Diane Setterfield book. I hope it's as good as we are all anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm excited about the Setterfield book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking forward to Bellman in Black myself. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale, so I'm curious to see what you think of the new Setterfield book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a nice list of books. I recently received Bellman in Black. Enjoy!
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete
  21. Earn Money Launch a New Earning System on Facebook, the best Social Media Website where you can share some fun and earn with us, Share some pictures on Facebook and earn on every pictures you post or share. Unlimited Facebook Wall Sharing and Unlimited Earning.
    Earn with Making Facebook Ids, Make Unlimited Facebook Ids and Get 10$ on Every FB Id.
    jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now you Get all in one Network, ThatIsLol.. Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete