Monday, August 5, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 8/5/13




 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour! 

***********************

The host for August is: 

Penelope @ The Reading Fever

[As of 7am Eastern Time Penelope hasn’t posted. Today's Linky will be hosted by Kathy @ Bermudaonion's Weblog.]

 
***********************

On Wednesday, July 31, I received:

1.  WITH ALL MY LOVE by Patricia Scanlan, courtesy of Bobbilynn Jones of Simon & Schuster.

A letter and secrets is the basis of the book....right up my alley.  :)


  

On Thursday, August 1, I received:

1.  SILK ARMOR by Claire Sydenham, courtesy of Paul Morin of Old Harbour Press.

  

On Friday, August 2, I received:

1. YOU KNEW ME WHEN by Emily Liebert, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Group.

It was a surprise book.  Not really my normal genre, but it will work. 

 




17 comments:

  1. It looks like you have some very nice books here, they all look interesting. I hope you ejoy them.

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading my new books.

    I hope everyone had a good mailbox. I will be stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so like the sound of You Knew Me When. Interesting cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With All My Love sounds right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find so many books I have never heard of. Thank you so much.

    My latest acquisitions:
    "Lost in a Good Book" (Thursday Next 2) by Jasper Fforde, "The Thread" by Victoria Hislop and "Schindler's Ark" by Thomas Keneally

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Knew Me When sounds like a book I'd like! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With All My Love is in my review stacks, too, so I'm looking forward to your review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS, Anna.

    It will be a bit before I get to it.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Knew Me When looks like such a fun read. Enjoy and have a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familier with either of these books but I like the sound of You Knew Me When.

    I hope you enjoy your new books and thank you for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great week of reading.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the titles, love the covers, especially You Knew Me When. Will have to check them out!
    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all new titles to me. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like some good reading ahead of you :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WITH ALL MY LOVE sounds so good! I was thrilled to get a review copy too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You Knew Me When looks really interesting. Plus a perfect pick for the last days of the summer.

    ReplyDelete