Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 9/27 - 10/3


 QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 

What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis?

MY ANSWER:
Well...let's start with the beginning of the week.  

That makes sense to go in order, and you know I am all about order and organization.  :)
******************************
Monday Memes I follow and participate in are:

Mailbox Monday
It's Monday!!  What Are You Reading?

I am obsessed with visiting EVERY blog...I need to stop that, but these seem manageable to visit.
 ******************************
Tuesday Memes I follow but do not participate:

I used to participate in Teaser Tuesday, but I became too obsessed with visiting EVERY blog, and that was too overwhelming.  

I just peek in and see what's going on now.

 ******************************
Wednesday Memes I follow but do not participate in:

Wonderous Words Wednesday

I peek in here too and am always amazed at the words people find in books.  I need to look a little more closely in my books.  :)

I just started participating in Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Should Be Reading.
 
******************************
Thursday Memes:

I don't know of any Thursday Memes at this time.

I hope I find out about a few of them.
******************************
Friday Memes I follow and participate in:

BOOK BLOGGER HOP of course!!

I love seeing the questions, but I love the answers more.

I just started again participating in Book Beginnings hosted by Rose City Reader.
******************************
Saturday Memes I follow and participate in:

Saturday Snapshot is a fun meme.  

I don't participate on a regular basis, but I do enjoy checking in as well as adding a photo of my own every once in a while.

Some folks have such wonderful photos.
******************************   
Sunday Memes

I don't know of any Sunday memes either.

I hope to find one from this question, though.
******************************

What memes do you like to participate in and/or simply take a peek at?  

16 comments:

  1. You know, I don't actually participate in any weekly memes. I wonder if I should start? I just don't know which one to pick. :-/ The only day I could really do it would be Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give it a try, Ashley. They are fun.

    Try Teaser Tuesday.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I used to participate in a meme almost every day. I couldn't do it.
    My post

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, this was a great question Elizabeth, I enjoyed answering it and you have a great list that you follow.
    Second, since you don't know of any Thursday memes you should check out my Quotable Thursdays ;) there is a link to it in my bbh post.
    Here's my answer this week http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/book-blogger-hop-13-september-27th.html
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS, Monique. I will check it out.

    Not sure where I get quotes, though. :)

    Vonnie...it is difficult to keep up. THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I post quotes on Thursdays. I was thinking about maybe making that a meme that people could link up with. That might give you something to do then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are some great memes!
    For Thursday I follow the Think Out loud meme hosted by Think Books. And for Sundays I did do the Sunday Sneak peeks but I'm not sure if that's a meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS, kipha.

    Nice to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you included memes you follow as well as memes you participate in. Check out The Sunday Post at The Caffeinated Reviewer blog for a good Sunday meme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you find the time to visit all the blogs? Between work, family, my blog and reading I barely have time any time to skim through the sites I regularly follow. Dang, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I "try" my best, Judith. :) I don't have any children at home...all grown up...so I do have time, and I retired after 34 years of teaching so that gives me more time to visit. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite Sunday meme was In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. For some reason it was discontinued, but as of last Sunday IMM has returned. So, I'm really looking forward to participate in it again:)

    Thanks for stopping by Kero's Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I wish you would try Think Out Loud on a Thursday sometime! It would be great to have you!

    Please check out my answer for the Book Blogger Hop at Thinks Books!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS for stopping by Kero and Think.

    I will take a look at Think Out Loud.

    ReplyDelete