Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 9/30/13


   
***************************

Hope you have a good week.  

***************************

This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


Books Completed Last Week:

THE PARIS ARCHITECT was FANTASTIC.

Book Currently Reading: 

Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain



Books Up Next:

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  


I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)











12 comments:

  1. Nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the book I read last week: The Paris Architect.

    THANKS for stopping Jessica and shelleyrae.

    ReplyDelete
  4. North of Supposed to Be going right on my wishlist--looks great! A few other titles I will be investigating. Have heard of The Paris Architect, but I am going to check out more about it now. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome, Rita.

    Glad I could help. You should LOVE The Paris Architect if you like historical fiction. It had a different twist for the WWII books.

    THANKS for stopping. I will be reading North of Supposed to Be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Neccesary Lies, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying Necessary Lies, Ciska.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of you completed books look good, as well as quite a few of your upcoming books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to get to Necessary Lies! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what you think of Necessary Lies. The Paris Architect is new to me, will have to check it out. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teddyree...I am almost done with NECESSARY LIES. I like it a lot. Have you read it?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished it, Nise. It as great.

    Review is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete