Monday, October 14, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 10/14/13


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!

**********************

The host for October is: 

Back up host is 


**********************

Hope you had a good week!!  

The UPS man made a lot of appearances on my porch this week.  :)

**********************

On Monday, October 7, I received:

1.  DOLLFACE by Renee Rosen, courtesy of Jessica Butler of Penguin Group.

I am looking forward to reading this book.  It sounds really good...love the Roaring 20's.

I will have a post up on the publication date of November 5. 

 

On Tuesday, October 8, I received:

1.  THE SISTER SEASON by Jennifer Scott, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Group.


This was an unsolicited book.  Looks like a nice Christmas read.


On Wednesday, October 9, I received:

1.  THE LAST OF THE BLACKSMITHS by Claire Gebben, courtesy of  Emily Hollingsworth of Coffeetown Press.

It looks very good.

 

2.  PERFECT TIMING by Laura Spinella, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Group.

This was an unsolicited book.



34 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I must look up Dollface, sounds interesting :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Dollface..it was FANTASTIC!!

    THANKS for stopping, Ula.

    Happy Reading to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a great week. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did get a few of the same books, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I'm curious about Dollface...and The Sister Season. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sister Season and Perfect Timing look good to me. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping, Laurel. Dollface was great.

    Thanks for stopping, ReadingDate.

    Thanks, Irene and Anna.



    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mailbox, Elizabeth. I'll be watching for your review of Dollface, I love the Roaring 20s, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    It looks as though you have quite a varied selection this week and you were obviously very taken with 'Dollface', if you have finished it already.

    My TBR pile is staying fairly stable this week, as I haven't found too many books which take my fancy, on any of the sites I have visited so far ... I guess that's just the way it goes!

    Enjoy whichever of your new spoils you decide to read next and have a good week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    LOL on my spoils...I chose something from another week..THE TILTED WORLD.

    Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS, Carol.

    I am sure I won't have as many books read this week. :)

    Beth...please stop back. I think you will like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All were new to me but sounded very good. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen Sister Season & Perfect Timing a few times today!

    I hope you enjoy all 4 books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look good so I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANKS, Mary.

    It is fun to learn about new titles, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your lovely new books, Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Geat haul! I want to read Dollface too, I love 1920's era books! Enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these look pretty good. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THANKS, leenie.

    I am happy with my mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dollface is a new to me title that I must check out! I hope all your new books are winners!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love a nice holiday read too so The Sister Club sounds very good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Colleen/Booksync...thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANKS, Beth.

    I think Dollface is the hit of the week. I know it was for me. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete