Monday, October 7, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 10/7/13

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). 
 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!


**********************

The host for October is: 

Back up host is 


**********************
I received a few books this week, and only caught up a bit from an empty mailbox last week. 

Hope you had a good week!! 

**********************

On Monday, September 30, I received: 

1.  THE CHATELET APPRENTICE by Jean-Francois Parot, courtesy of Meryl Zegarek of Meryl Zegarek Publications, Inc.



2.  ETCHED IN SAND by Regina Calcaterra, courtesy of Alaina Waagner of Harper Collins Publishers. 

  

On Thursday, October 3, I received:

1.  THE FUNERAL DRESS by Susan Gregg Gilmore, courtesy of the publisher Broadway Books, An Imprint of Crown Publishing.

I was excited to receive this book.



On Friday, October  4, I received:

1.  THE GIRL IN BERLIN by Elizabeth Wilson, courtesy of Meryl Zegarek of Meryl Zegarek Publications, Inc.

This looks really good.


28 comments:

  1. All of those look lovely. Broadway publish some lovely books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for stopping, Sam.

    They all do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Funeral Dress does look very interesting - enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I had an empty week :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funeral Dress sounds good- enjoy!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a good selection--like the other commenters, I find Funeral Dress intiguing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look so tempting...thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did receive some good books this week.

    Not too many and that is good, but it was fun to get some since last week my mailbox was empty.

    THANKS for stopping Laurel.

    The Funeral Dress looks really good. The cover is beautiful as well. THANKS for stopping Booksync, JaneGS, and shelleyrae.

    Thanks for stopping, Jane. Empty weeks are good even though I didn't get caught up last week even with an empty mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not familiar with the books but like the titles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started The Funeral Dress and, so far, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS for the heads up on The Funeral Dress...the cover is fab. So good to know the books is good. THANKS, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the title The Funeral Dress! I'll have to save my post of books in the mail and link up to this from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes...please do that Peggy Ann.

    There is a different host each month.

    It will be great to have you on board.

    I am looking forward to them, Leslie.

    THANKS for stopping by ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Funeral Dress looks interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/10/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am looking forward to it Tribute Books Mama.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a great week, I think! I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. First time I've come across The Chatelet Apprentice - sounds great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANKS for stopping, Joanne P. It came to me unsolicited, but it definitely looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elizabeth...Thank you for visiting my blog. If you don't remember, I don't blame you. I should have visited back a long time ago. To say that I get a little behind on my "comments" is an understatement. I can see that your blog is a dangerous place for me (ha). Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been hearing good things about The Funeral Dress. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL What Remains Now. I hope you visit often even though my blog is dangerous. :)

    THANKS,Carol.

    I can't wait to start THE FUNERAL DRESS, Mary.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good haul... all new to me. The Funeral Dress looks particularly interesting to me. I hope you have had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Funeral Dress was very good, Martha.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete