Friday, November 1, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 11/1 - 11/7


  
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:


When you are out of town, do you still participate in weekly memes or do you have your post scheduled to appear on your blog and perhaps check back? Or do you not participate at all?


MY ANSWER:

I ALWAYS have my own computer with me or use the computer at the home I am visiting.  I actually HAVE to stop by the meme or I feel as though I am missing out as well as having BLOG WITHDRAWAL.  :)

When I am out of town, I try my best to stop in and check out the blogs on the linky list and try to stop by the listed blogs, but I normally wait until I come home to visit so I can concentrate on what I am reading and writing.  It depends on who I am visiting whether or not I will have time.  :)

I always have my posts scheduled ahead of time, though, in case I can't stop by.   

It is rare that I don't stop by, though, when I am out of town.

How about you?  Do you have "blog" withdrawal if you can't stop by when you are out of town?  How do you handle participation? 


 

13 comments:

  1. Happy Day After Halloween!!

    Looking forward to everyone's answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally post when I'm out of town but don't always read blogs. I'm heading to my mom's on Sunday and she doesn't have internet so I don't even bother to take my laptop with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pre-schedule but I try to stop in and comment if I can.

    Enjoy your visit to you mom's.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a lot easier now to stop in and comment on the go with so many blogs allowing mobile activity (or mobile posting). I'm a lot more likely to do phone-based activity while away from home.

    Brenda @@Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't schedule any posts except tours/reviews.
    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is easier for sure, Brenda.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you stopped by, Vicki.

    Interesting way to do things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I try to schedule my posts early but sometimes I just forget them until the day before.

    When I'm on vacation I don't have my electronics with me where I could get on and check memes but I will check them once I get back.

    Great answer! LOL blogging withdrawal, felt that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you liked my comment, phaxx027.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's cute: blog withdrawal.

    There are just times that we cannot participate in the memes. This week will be an example for me but I will be posting spotlights and book blasts that have been scheduled.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog Withdrawl? Try computer withdrawl!

    There is a joke with a guy clutching his laptop saying all his friends live in it. That's how I feel too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is funny, Judith.

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping, Vonnie.

    I like to have pre-scheduled things.

    ReplyDelete