Friday, November 29, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - 11/29 - 12/5

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
 
Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?


MY ANSWER:

I ALWAYS leave a link to my blog when I leave a comment.  

Leaving a link makes it so much easier for our fellow bloggers to connect to us and for us to connect to our fellow bloggers when there is a link.

When someone leaves a comment and no link and you have to click on their name, there isn't always a link to their blog on their profile page or there is a link but one that goes to a page where you have to hunt for the blog address.

My least favorite thing that I find when I click on a blogger's name is when it goes to Google +.  It is difficult to find their blog URL, but it is probably just me.  :)

So....do you leave a link to make it easier to find you?  :) 

Hope everyone had a nice THANKSGIVING.

************

Stop by my blog for two fun posts.  

One is a post about favorite Thanksgiving side dishes of Atria authors, and another is a giveaway

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing everyone's answers.

    I do dislike when I can't link back to someone's blog that left me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always leave a link too! And agree with you about the link going to G+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear someone else can't find the person on a google link. :)

    THANKS for stopping, Vicki.

    GREAT you leave a link as well...so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for stopping, Man of La Book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do leave a link most of the time, and I have the same problem you mentioned when there isn't a link. Going to Google + is like no destination at all, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Elizabeth, when I cant find someones blog I just do not have the time to keep searching :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very annoying to not be able to find their blog.

    I look on google, but if I can't easily find it, I stop.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete