Saturday, November 2, 2013

Free Short Story


Free Short Story Courtesy
of
Diane Setterfield


***********
Diane Setterfield is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Thirteenth Tale, and a former academic, specializing in twentieth-century French literature, particularly the works of Andre Gide.  

She lives in Yorkshire, England.
***********
Tuesday is the long-awaited publication day for Bellman & Black, the much-anticipated second novel by Diane Setterfield.

 
***********

To celebrate, Diane is gifting readers with a free short story.  

Please enjoy by clicking here or on the book below to read the short story. You may have to use full screen mode to read.

I LOVED The Thirteenth Tale and am looking forward to Bellman & Black.

*********** 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday!!

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Thirteenth Tale as well. My book club read it - it was a great book to discuss. Thanks for bringing this story to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing for sharing Diane Setterfield's short story with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Thirteenth Tale is great!!!

    Thanks for stopping, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping, Captivated Reader.

    And...you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    Bellman&Black is in my reading pile as well and I fully intend to get my hands on a copy of 'The Thirteenth Tale', as just about everyone I have spoken to, loved it!

    Thanks for the heads up on the short story, I am off to check this one out now.

    Have a great Sunday,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS, Yvonne.

    Bellman & Black is up after I finish Outcasts. :)

    My son enjoyed the book, but said it was a bit dark.

    I LOVED The Thirteenth Tale. :)

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete