Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Guess Who This Baby Is, And Win Her Book

Guess who this baby in pink is 

AND
win a signed copy of her newest book:

The Storyteller 

Simply complete the form at the end of this post.

Winner will be chosen using random.org

  ****************
USA ENTRIES ONLY

Contest ends 
December 8, 2014

****************

CLUES BELOW

Just in case you need them, but I am guessing you won't.  :)

She is the author of nineteen novels, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers:

Sing You Home
House Rules
Handle With Care
Change of Heart
Nineteen Minutes 
My Sister’s Keeper

More Clues Straight from the AUTHOR:

“I grew up to write 21 novels (and counting), the most recent seven of which have hit #1 on the New York Times Bestsellers list.” 

“I’ve written several issues of the Wonder Woman comic book series for DC Comics." 

”I studied creative writing at Princeton and currently live in New Hampshire.”

*********************
AND.....one last clue in case you still can't figure it out.

A photo of the author "all grown up."  :)

Hope you enjoyed the post.

Pretty easy, right?

****************

Complete this form to enter.

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, Kathy.

    I love to make them obvious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering everyone.

    Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to see her baby photo....and I like this game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah too bad I can't win! :( (I'm Canadian) but cute post. I love the baby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Cynthia.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea!!! Love it! And, thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS for stopping, Tif.

    Glad you entered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS for stopping, Cozy in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck, Shelia.

    THANKS for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win a copy of The Storyteller! Thanks, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are quite lucky, Ruth.

    Best of luck in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't even have to cheat and look her up, I happen to be a big fan of hers and have read many of her books!

    Fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping, Carol.

    I hope you entered..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping, Wall-To-Wall Books.

    ReplyDelete