Monday, November 4, 2013

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? 11/4/13



   
***************************

Hope you have a good week.  


***************************

This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


***************************

Books Completed Last Week:

Gracianna by Trini Amador

I can't leave a link to my review because I am on a tour for this book on November 22, but I posted a review on Amazon, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Shelfari.  

Gracianna was a beautiful, powerful book.  


Book Currently Reading:  

The Outcasts by Kathleen Kent

I had the pleasure of meeting the author in September at a Hachette Book Event in New York City.  Lovely lady.


Books Up Next:

I am planning to read Bellman & Black next while the other books are patiently waiting their turn.  :) 

***************************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.




9 comments:

  1. Graciana sounds good, when you mentioned it last week I went on to Goodreads to take a look, maybe one day I will get as far as reading it. I need to make a dent in the ones I have first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bell and and Black is a popular read at the moment, I hope you enjoy it

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, these are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely books on your "up next" list....After I'm Gone is one I'm looking forward to...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kinda interested by the blurbs for Purgatory Ridge and Boundary Waters -I like the "mystery set in the north woods" vibe. Those look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got my eye on the Kathleen Kent book. Hope you enjoy Bellman and Black. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you are not planning to try to read all of those next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracianna does sound really good.

    Reviews of Bellman & Black have been a bit split, but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's see, right now I'm reading:

    The Book of Leviticus in the Bible
    Trim Healthy Mama
    Dear Mr. Knightly
    and
    The Jesus Story.

    Here's a link to my post about my fall reading list.

    http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2013/10/snatch-reading-and-fall-reading-list.html

    Blessings,
    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage


    ReplyDelete