Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?

   
**********************

Hope you have a good week.  


**********************

This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:


The Outcasts by Kathleen Kent

I had the pleasure of meeting the author in September at a Hachette Book Event in New York City.  Lovely lady.

The book dragged for me, but it did have beautiful writing and descriptions.


ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS by Ronald H. Balson




ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS is a beautiful way to tell a horrible historical story.



Book Currently Reading: 

Bellman And Black


Books Up Next:

I am planning to read Tahoe Chase next while the other books are patiently waiting their turn.  :) 

**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.




16 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for stopping by, Jessica.

    ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be curious to see what you think of Bellman & Black since its reviews have been mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard some love it and others are disappointed.

    I don't think it is like THE THIRTEENTH TALE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so like your great selection of future reads. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... I don't even know where to start to express my jealousy over all these books I want to read! LOL!

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Jaime.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once We Were Brothers caught my attention. I will have to check it out. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really thought I'd love Blue Plate Special. I did, too, for the first few chapters....Then it slowed and I looked around at all the wonderful books I had awaiting me and I turned it back into the library.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for the heads up, Deb, and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nise...it was wonderful.

    I hope you get to read it.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very curious about Bellman and Black since I absolutely loved The Thirteenth Tale.

    You mentioned Barcelona in your comment...I have been dying to go since I read The Shadow of the Wind! We did go to Spain but Barcelona was so far away from everywhere else we wanted to go that we didn't get there. Someday!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad I wasn't the only one who HAD to go to Spain after reading Shadow of the Wind. :)

    It is a beautiful city.

    I loved The Thirteenth Tale too. This is not similar, and I have heard so many different thoughts about Bellman & Black.

    THANKS for stopping, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still wading through my endless piles of books but I can't wait to get to Bellman & Black! I'll be interested to see what you thought about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Bellman & Black is on my wishlist. I've seen mixed reviews. How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Masanobu...it is a bit slow, but not bad.

    Nothing like THE THIRTEENTH TALE, but it may get better.

    I have heard mixed reviews too.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete