Monday, November 25, 2013

Mailbox Monday - 11/25/13


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).   
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, is on a blog tour!


 **********************
The host for November is: 

Back up host is 

**********************

A few surprises this week!!

Hope you had a good week!! 


********************** 
There will be a giveaway on my blog on Tuesday, November 26, titled:

Guess Who This Baby Is?

Stop by if you like.

**********************

On Monday, November 18, I received:

1.  THE TASTE OF APPLE SEEDS by Katharina Hagena, courtesy of William Morrow, an Imprint of Harper Collins Publishers. 

  

On Tuesday, November 19, I received:

1. THE DEEPEST SECRET by Carla Buckley, courtesy of Quinne Rogers of Bantam Dell Marketing/Random House Publishing.

THE DEEPEST SECRET came unsolicited.

On Friday, November 22, I received:

1.  UNDRESSING MR. DARCY by Karen Doornebos, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Group.


2.  GLITTER AND GLUE by Kelly Corrigan, courtesy of Quinne Rogers of Random House.

GLITTER AND GLUE came unsolicited.

3.  A GORDIAN WEB by Guy Butler, courtesy of Kristin Lindstrom of Flying Pig Media.

11 comments:

  1. The Deepest Secret is on my list....thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Glitter and Glue at BEA and started reading it on the bus crosstown the same day - could not put it down. I loved the author's voice - hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Kelly Corrigan before - she writes with such heart. I'm looking forward to Glitter and Glue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of those. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Deepest Secret sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/11/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    You have some great books this week and I have found two new ones for my list.

    'The Taste Of Apple Seeds' and 'The Deepest Secret', both sound excellent and from two new to me authors as well!

    As it was unsolicited 'The Deepest Secret' would be my most coveted of titles, although of course, I hope that you enjoy them all.

    Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving, if we don't speak again before then.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you found some good reads in your mailbox last week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm supposed to be receiving The Taste of Apple Seeds soon too. Hope it's one that we both enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepest Secret is in my TBR pile too. The Taste of Apple Seeds sounds like a book I would enjoy. I hadn't heard of this one before.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice list, will have to check your first 2

    ReplyDelete