Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vote For Your Favorite Atria Books

Goodreads Choice Awards Nominees

Opening Round



THE RACE IS ON.......

TEN Atria titles have been nominated for Best Books of 2013 in the Goodreads Choice Awards, including 7 in the Mystery, Romance, and Horror categories. 

In honor of Election Day, Atria is campaigning in the most patriotic way they know how–with campaign buttons!  Uncle Atria wants YOU to download your favorite buttons, and go to the polls.

Don’t forget, Atria would love to see you out on the campaign trail.  

I voted.  :)  I hope you do too!! 









[This ad has been paid for by a fictional character from a fictional literary party.  All non-existent proceeds go to a similarly non-existent book fund.]



3 comments:

  1. I hope I see you at the polls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books appear to be quite engaging! Thanks for putting me onto them.
    :)

    ReplyDelete