Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? 12/16/13

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  Mine was a bit slow.  :)
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

Degrees of Courage by Shari Vester
The book is VERY long, but VERY good.
Characters are wonderful.  You will simply get drawn into their lives.  It is written mostly in narrative form.
The only complaint is the political pages, but that was necessary to this story, and there were not that many.
I hope you get to read it.
My review won't be up until my tour date on January 24, 2014.  Stop back if you can.



**************

Book Currently Reading: 

UNRAVELLED by M. K. Tod

It is pretty good so far.


Books Up Next:

The Signature of All Things  - I know, I know, I still haven't gotten this book started.  I keep pushing it back so I can get my tour books squared away.  :)

That's just me I guess.  :)

OR

Becoming Josephine for a tour on February 7, 2014


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.






14 comments:

  1. Mine was horribly slow :(

    Have a terrific week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about finding the right time to read The Signature of All Things. It's waiting on my Kindle! Have heard so many good things about it, and I do like the topic - botany.
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, shelleyrae and Harvee.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Botany? Maybe I won't like it. Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read the William Kent Krueger books. And they look great for winter! Also, The Taste of Apple Seeds sounds lovely! :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a wonderful collection of books "to read" - I love looking through your list! Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purgatory Ridge and Boundary Waters both look good, I like stories set in the northern wilderness. Reminds me of northern Michigan a bit.

    Have a good week Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The books look interesting, my one that I am reading is going slowly, truth be told a little bit of skimming is going on!
    The Hungarian book reminds me of a family that came to our local area back in the '50's escaping from bad times in their country. They only spoke Hungarian to start with when they came to school, but soon caught on to the English. I remember being fascinated by them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. William Kent Krueger books are GREAT.

    I hope you get to read a few, Quixotic Magpie.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS, Sharon for stopping.

    I am glad you like my list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS for stopping and for perusing my list.

    Enjoy your week, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Degrees of Courage was very good, Kathryn.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANKS for stopping, Shelia.

    I love them all.

    ReplyDelete