Monday, December 30, 2013

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? - 12/30/13

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:
 

It was very good...I have never read a book by Wiley Cash, but his writing is smooth and easy.


********************** 

Book Currently Reading: 

After I'm Gone for a post in January before the publication date of January 28.


It was a bit confusing at first, but it is getting good now.

**********************

Books Up Next:

Becoming Josephine for a tour on February 7, 2014


The Last of The Blacksmiths for a post on February 10, 2014



Fallen Beauty for a tour on February 28, 2014


The Signature of All Things  - I know, I know, I still haven't gotten this book started.  

I keep pushing it back so I can get my tour books squared away.  :)

That's just me I guess.  :)


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.


 



 


Read the complete post...

24 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father in law is a retired blacksmith, they are few and far between now.

    Have a happy week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, Jessica, you little early bird. :)

    Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What talent your father-in-law must have. That is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Eat Pray Love ... should put The Signature of All Things on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy it!
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not just you. I am constantly pushing books back to make time for review books. The only way to solve it is to get fewer review books but I have no willpower and they all sound so great. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my goals was to read a Laura Lippman and I never got to it. I do want to try her though.

    Lots of great books there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always a challenge to find the time to read the books on our stacks...which is why I joined a Mt. TBR Challenge...again.

    Enjoy all of your books, whenever you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love reading other ppls lists! I am currently reading NOS4R2 by Joe Hill. I am hoping to get to some of my ARCs but have an essay to finish so think it will definitely be into the new year before I get into them. My last read was Dead Gone by Luca Veste, a debut novel, chilling, crime and quite good by AVON publishers.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    P.s Happy New Year when it comes

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some good tour books coming up! Becoming Josephine looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great looking new books. I would not know where to begin. The Wiley Cash one is looking very good though -- I have a copy.

    (I loved the Christmas Lights border on your blog) so festive

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping, Teddyree.

    I hear The Signature of Things is pretty good.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, Kathy. I agree...too difficult to pass up good books when they come my way. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deb Nance...Happy New Year to you too.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping, Marce.

    Laura Lippman writes great books...After I'm Gone isn't a favorite. Review will be up in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping, Lainy. I hope I can get to all my ARCs too. :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping, Laura.

    I am looking forward to Becoming Josephine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. THANKS, Diane.

    I got the lights from a website called bloggertrix. I think that is it.

    I liked them too.

    Thanks for stopping. I did enjoy Wiley Cash's book. He has another one too, but I haven't read it. I am sure you will enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your idea of a visual TBR list. I'm listening to the audio edition of Blue Plate Special now and am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great to hear Blue Plate Special is good. I have heard differing opinions.

    THANKS for stopping, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many great books. I can't wait to read your thoughts on Becoming Josephine.

    Thanks for stopping by The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  23. World Latest vehicles, Super Cars, Super Latest Speed Cars, Expensive Cars, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete